1. T-shirt dress: This black dress is incredibly comfortable and so easy to throw on during those hot summer days. I also love that I can easily dress it up or down!
2. The perfect sunglasses: These Ray Ban aviators from DITTO have been on repeat lately, and they are too perfect for summer. Use the code 'HEADTOTOECHIC' to get a free month of designer sunglasses!
3. White jeans: I love wearing white jeans during summer nights when I go out to dinner with friends and family. I love how crisp this pair from Old Navy is, and it's an added bonus that they are a little distressed!
4. Kimono: This one is probably a little obvious if you've read this blog before. I have a major kimono obsession, and I've talked about how they are a great layering piece for summer. Throw on a kimono with a pair of shorts, jeans, or a dress and you have the perfect summer look!
5. Panama hat: Oh how I love a good panama hat. This one pictured is from H&M, but I recently splurged on one from J. Crew. Wearing a panama hat is my go to weekend look!
6. Distressed denim shorts: I talked about these distressed denim shorts yesterday, and i've been living in them lately. They are definitely and essential for me, and I can't get enough of this pair from Target!