Favorite Top and a Phobia

This is definitely one of my go-to tops. I really love the fact that it ties on the bottom, and the print doesn’t hurt either. Also this location is one of my favorite places to take outfit pictures, and for once there wasn’t 1,000,000 people around. Almost 2 years later, I still hate taking outfit pictures in front of people. Anyone else feel the same way?

Please check out my updated advertising options here! Mention this post in your email and receive $3 off!

Top: Kohl’s (love this option)

Pants: H&M (similar)

Shoes: c/o Wallis

1. September 5, 2013 / 6:01 pm

I haven't taken any photos yet…mainly b/c of a lack of someone with mad photography skills, :), but I'm sure I'd be terrified!

Jessica
    (leopard headwrap giveaway today on the blog!)

2. September 5, 2013 / 6:40 pm

I always get really nervous if I am taking outfit pictures and people are around. I just don't like the awkward gawking and snide comments. I always look for an isolated place to take pictures so I don't have to feel uncomfortable.

3. September 5, 2013 / 7:20 pm

Hi Angela! Cute outfit, I love those shoes especially!! I found myself finding a perfect (somewhat deserted) location to take a few pictures the other day, but my boyfriend and I were running late for dinner, so he made me take them in the middle of the sidewalk! Definitely too much traffic and people walking by for my liking…yikes! I totally feel you!!

perfectly priya

4. September 5, 2013 / 7:58 pm

that top is so fun!

5. September 5, 2013 / 9:04 pm

I hear ya! I am the same way, I get nervous and can't seem to get a good shot when there are people around! I hate when they watch!

6. September 6, 2013 / 2:28 am

Ahh, the shoes are like the cherry on top of this amazing outfit! Love the whole thing… you put together the best looks!

xo, Abby @ Always, Abby

7. September 6, 2013 / 4:06 am

I have actually gotten better about not being so nervous about taking pictures…but still get a little embarrassed. I think we all do! And yes, that top is GREAT! 🙂

8. September 6, 2013 / 4:56 am

Pretty top and sandals! When I do take outfit photos it's always in the privacy of my backyard. 😀 Have a great day!

9. September 6, 2013 / 2:40 pm

Those studded sandals are so cute! I hate taking blog photos in front of people too, but it's the worst when it's someone I know (like a neighbor) watching me. I don't care quite as much when it's just strangers 🙂

-Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

10. September 8, 2013 / 1:06 am

Your top is so adorable. Loving the prints against the red pants and that super cute flats/sandals you got. I got immune taking pictures with people around. They actually stop and wait till we are done, lol.

xo