Floral Kimono

I’ve been loving this kimono lately! I picked it up at Target a little while back, and this is definitely my favorite way that I have worn it. This weekend I was finally able to relax after feeling so busy lately! I was able to spend time with my family now that they are back from a trip to New Jersey. I was sad I couldn’t go with them, but I’m glad they are home!

Photos by Em Grey Photography

Fashion Bloggers Day Out Angela Web Optimized-CLIENT FINALS WEB OPTIMI-0016-1

Target kimono | Vestique top | H&M jean shorts (similar) | BaubleBar tassel necklace | Ankle boots (similar) | Metallic bag (similar)

Fashion Bloggers Day Out Angela Web Optimized-CLIENT FINALS WEB OPTIMI-0014-1

Fashion Bloggers Day Out Angela Web Optimized-CLIENT FINALS WEB OPTIMI-0012-1

Fashion Bloggers Day Out Angela Web Optimized-CLIENT FINALS WEB OPTIMI-0009-1

Fashion Bloggers Day Out Angela Web Optimized-CLIENT FINALS WEB OPTIMI-0010-1

Linking up with Funday Monday!

1. June 16, 2014 / 11:23 am

I just snagged a kimono from target while we were on vacation and I love it! I originally got it for a beach cover up but now I've been rocking it with jean shorts and tank tops šŸ™‚

2. June 16, 2014 / 1:06 pm

Love this one you. You look So happy in these pictures. Em did an Amazing job!
    xo, Lee

3. June 16, 2014 / 3:37 pm

I LOVE kimonos! This is perfect with your denim and boots. I always love the edge a bootie provides to an outfit. Happy Monday!

xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

4. June 16, 2014 / 4:32 pm

I really like the kimono! I found a really simple tutorial to DIY one and I think I am going to actually give a shot now that I have seen how cute yours is!

5. June 16, 2014 / 4:44 pm

How in the world did I miss this Kimono at Target????? *Face palm.

6. June 16, 2014 / 6:46 pm

Kimonos look RIDICULOUS on me. Like, it's not even a joke how stupid they look.You on the other hand are rocking this so hard! Love it!

7. June 16, 2014 / 7:28 pm

Dear, randomly found your blog and Iā€™d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! Iā€™m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

8. June 16, 2014 / 7:51 pm

Seriously love that kimono! The colors are so pretty and I love how you styled it! You're rockin those boots!

<3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

9. June 17, 2014 / 2:17 am

That kimono looks like it would be a nice alternative to a cardigan in the summer to go over a tank. I love it.

10. June 17, 2014 / 2:19 am

So cute! Love that kimono. I have not seen that at Target, which is weird since I am there like every other day. And I adore that bag!!

Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

11. June 17, 2014 / 3:51 am

Visiting from Funday Monday and you look Great in your shorts and kimono. I am also wearing a kimono currently.

12. June 17, 2014 / 4:10 pm

I love kimonos styled with shorts, and you've done it perfectly! LOVE. šŸ™‚

xo Always, Abby