1. Military Jacket- A military jacket is the number one must have for me for fall. It's the perfect lightweight jacket for layering with jeans or dresses! I last wore a military jacket here.
2. Panama hat- A straw panama hat is perfect for summer, while a felt panama hat is perfect for fall. I just purchased this one from Old Navy.
3. Vest- When the weather gets chillier, a vest is great for layering and to keep warm. I last wore one just like the one above here, but another great option is a utility vest.
4. Plaid button up- Plaid is such a great print for fall, and I love button up for work and the weekends. The colors of this one above are perfect, and it would look great with a pair of faux leather leggings.
5. Ankle boots- I love a good pair of ankle boots with dresses or a pair of distressed jeans. It's the pair of shoes that I reach for over and over again during the fall. I last wore my ankle boots here.
6. Blanket scarf- Everyone needs a plaid blanket scarf. I have two different ones and I absolutely love them! I may or may not have also used it as a blanket too. I last wore a blanket scarf here, and I did a tutorial on how to tie a blanket scarf.
Linking up with Molly.