Leopard Flats

Having a great pair of leopard flats is a must have for me for Fall. This pair from Vionic Shoes is my favorite pair with the fun cap toe, and it’s definitely a bonus that they are insanely comfortable! I like wearing these flats to work (we just got sit/stand desks at work so these flats are perfect), and on the weekends. My favorite way to wear them though is this outfit with my distressed jeans and black blazer. Our mornings and nights have been cooler here in North Carolina, which is getting me all sorts of excited for having cooler weather all the time. What’s your must have for Fall?

Photos by Em Grey Photography

head to toe chic, fall outfit idea, target blazer

c/o Vionic leopard flats | Target blazer | Old Navy jeans | c/o Rebecca Minkoff MAB tote | Loft topBaubleBar necklace

Head to Toe Chic, fall outfit idea, Old Navy Rockstar Jeans

Head to Toe Chic, fall outfit idea, LOFT top

Head to Toe Chic, BaubleBar

Head to Toe Chic, fall outfit idea, Rebecca Minkoff MAB Tote

Head to Toe Chic, fall outfit idea, Vionic Shoes

Head to Toe Chic, leopard flats, Fall Outfit Idea

Linking up with Molly

1. September 14, 2015 / 2:49 pm

Those are super cute! I finally have a pair of leopard flats. I feel like they go with (almost) everything!

2. September 14, 2015 / 3:34 pm

I'm jealous of your new standing desk…I want one so bad!! I can't live without my skinny jeans for fall. They're pretty much all I wear 🙂

26 and Not Counting

3. September 14, 2015 / 9:03 pm

Love this outfit! I have some fall leopard loafers in the back of my closet that I am dying to pull out!!!

4. September 14, 2015 / 9:26 pm

I love this outfit! I feel like it's rare to see you in pants and I love these on you!

5. September 15, 2015 / 1:28 am

Those flats are really cute and look so comfortable. Win, win!

Also, seeing how awesome that blazer looks on you makes me even happier that I FINALLY bought a blazer today. Can't wait to style it!

Jackie
    Something About That

6. September 15, 2015 / 12:47 pm

love those leopard flats–a change up from the usual pattern that you see. super cute!