Top 4 Lob Must Haves

I recently cut my hair into a ‘lob’ (as seen here)!  I decided that I needed a change and I was tired of taking care of so much hair! I’m definitely not one that’s afraid of change when it comes to my hair and it’s been a few different lengths. I am so in love with the length of my hair right now, and the color that I have with getting balayage on my hair. I use a few different products and tools to style my hair in the morning:

lobhairtutorial

1. Living Proof No Frizz Humidity Shield– After hearing so many great things about this hair spray, I decided to give it a try last week. It definitely makes a huge difference when I apply this hairspray after curling my hair, and I recommend it if you’re looking for a new hair spray!

2. Conair Curling Wand– When my hair is on its second or third day, I like to style it with lose waves (just like in this tutorial from The Beauty Department). I absolutely love this wand from Conair, and the price is pretty perfect too!

3. Redken Frizz Dismiss Cream– I swear by this stuff! My hair is thick and curly, and when I step out into the North Carolina humidity it isn’t pretty. I apply this cream to my hair when it’s wet, and it has made such a drastic difference. I definitely recommend it if you experience humid summers like I do.

4. Bamboo Translucent Dry Shampoo– This is the best dry shampoo out of all the dry shampoos! The amazing lady that does my hair recommended this to me and seriously, go buy a bottle. It’s translucent so it doesn’t leave the white residue behind which makes me look like I have gray hairs. It is also scented and it smells so good! I can’t say enough good things about this product, and it’s definitely worth the price!

1. September 17, 2015 / 11:30 am

#2 was the first wand i tried and i still love it. and #1 is such an awesome brand!

2. September 17, 2015 / 12:43 pm

I LOVE Living Proof! Their humidity shield is amazing. If you haven't tried their shampoo or conditioner, you need to! My Target is carrying them now.

3. September 17, 2015 / 1:59 pm

Your lob is soooo cute- it sorta makes me want to cut mine! Ha! But I don't think I could pull it off- and I'm so used to the wake-up-and-go.

Love me some Living Proof products- they're the best!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

4. September 17, 2015 / 4:40 pm

I love having a lob! It makes everything so much easier! I've been meaning to try Living Proof, I've heard their products are great!

Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

5. September 17, 2015 / 6:50 pm

I'm definitely adding these products to my list since we have similar hair types. I'm all for anything that will tame this mane. I love your lob!

6. September 17, 2015 / 8:38 pm

Living Proof is hands down my favourite line for hair products. They're definitely not cheap, but worth every penny once you give their stuff a try. I've never actually used this particular product before though. I'm guessing you recommend it though 🙂

Jackie
    Something About That

7. September 17, 2015 / 10:11 pm

I recently got a new lob haircut, so this is perfect! Great tips and thank you for sharing!

XO
    VanityPear

8. September 18, 2015 / 3:13 am

Your new 'do is so cute on you. I love it. And that cream sounds like something I need to try!

Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

9. September 20, 2015 / 11:41 pm

Love the frizz dismiss! I need to check out the living proof products too!