Breast Cancer Awareness Month

October is breast cancer awareness month. As some of you might have seen on Instagram, breast cancer is a cause that’s near and dear to my heart. I love that so many companies have developed products for this month, and that a portion of the proceeds are donated towards the cause! My favorite product is the Chavez for Charity bracelet. My mom, sister, and I all have several of the pink bracelets that you’ll find us wearing just about everyday. They also have bracelets that support a variety of other causes. Here are some of my favorite products:

breastcancerawaress

One: Chavez for Charity pink bracelet | Two: Kendra Scott ‘Elle’ earrings | Three: Bobbi Brown blush | Four: North Face pink ribbon fleece | Five: J. Brand skinny jeans | Six: Under Armour tee

1. October 8, 2015 / 11:30 am

i need those earrings, based on the name alone! 😉

2. October 8, 2015 / 11:37 am

Pink is my favourite color ever… Let's color this winter!

3. October 8, 2015 / 4:54 pm

October is one of my very favorite months for this reason. It's cause that's dear to me as well. I'm working some similar posts. I'll shop for anything, especially for a cure!

4. October 8, 2015 / 6:15 pm

Love pink and love how everywhere you look its painted pink for awareness 🙂

5. October 8, 2015 / 6:24 pm

Love pink and love how everywhere you look its painted pink for awareness 🙂

6. October 8, 2015 / 8:40 pm

I always love the cool things that brands do for this cause. Those jeans are adorbs!

7. October 8, 2015 / 10:25 pm

I like buying something every year that helps benefit breast cancer awareness! That bracelet is so pretty!
    ~Sara

8. October 9, 2015 / 12:12 am

I always feel good about a breast cancer awareness purchase because it goes to such a great cause that's close to probably all of us, AND pink is just a fab colour.

Also, thanks for spreading the awareness with this post <3

Jackie
    Something About That

9. October 9, 2015 / 1:12 am

Those Kendra Scott earrings are adorable! I love when companies sell products for Breast Cancer Awareness and donate some of the proceeds to the cause. It just makes me feel that much better about shopping all the time because it goes to an amazing cause.

Jenna

10. October 9, 2015 / 6:41 pm

It's amazing how many people know someone who has had breast cancer. My aunt fought it hard. I will be purchasing one of those bracelets!

11. October 11, 2015 / 1:58 am

Great selection of Breast Cancer Awareness accessories. I just read your post on IG; I really hope your Mom and family is fine. Have an amazing weekend!
    P.S. I just came across your blog and I love it so much! I am definitely your new reader:)