Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas

Thanksgiving is 2 weeks from today (how crazy is that?!). If you’re like me, then you’re starting to think about what you’re going to wear for this holiday! I usually stick to a casual outfit that involves leggings, and I’m sure that I’ll wear something like the casual outfit that I’ve come up with below. If your family dresses up for Thanksgiving I’ve also put together an outfit idea for that, along with what to wear on Thanksgiving night when you’re planning for Black Friday. What will you wear on Thanksgiving?

casualthanksgiving

Sweater | Leggings | Boots | Scarf | Bag | Earrings

dressedupthanksgiving

Top | Jeans | Booties | Bag | Earrings | Lipstick

thanksgivingnight

Pajamas | Mug | Slippers

1. November 12, 2015 / 2:52 pm

I can't believe Thanksgiving is only weeks away- craziness! I love these outfit options, lady! My fam goes for a dressed-up version of Thanksgiving- but we always bring comfy clothes to change into after! 🙂

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

2. November 12, 2015 / 3:13 pm

I love those PJ's!! I live close to my family so I never need to wear pajamas for Thanksgiving night, but I may make an exception this year haha.

Kristina does the Internets

3. November 12, 2015 / 5:47 pm

I am all about stretchy pants for Thanksgiving haha. Love these looks… And the fact that you included PJs in it!

xo,
    Sara Kate Styling

4. November 12, 2015 / 7:11 pm

I need those earrings in the second outfit!

5. November 12, 2015 / 9:35 pm

Haha I'm definitely going to wear something comfy (maybe leggings and a cute tunic? Or a wrap dress?) for thanksgiving! Gotta make room for all the stuffing 😉

6. November 12, 2015 / 10:21 pm

I like your style in outfit choice 1. I'm cooking for 23 people and I know I'm going to be sweating in the kitchen.

7. November 13, 2015 / 1:18 pm

love the casual one–that's more more family's style. but i WISH we dressed up!! love that one.

8. November 13, 2015 / 3:57 pm

Oh this makes me even more excited for the holiday! I love all the looks! Those boots in the first look are perfection and the tunic in the second look, so good!

Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

9. November 14, 2015 / 2:46 am

Your casual Thanksgiving look is right up my alley! In fact, I wore a very similar version of that outfit last month, or Canadian Thanksgiving 🙂
    Jackie