This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GiftingAMemory #CollectiveBias
Today I’m excited to share my holiday gift guide for him! Men can be really tricky to buy for, and most gift guides that I’ve seen aren’t really the taste of the men on my list, so I was excited to put this together! Here’s what’s on the gift guide:
1. Stetson gift set: I always look for the perfect gift for my husband, but the holidays can be stressful and finding the perfect gift can be difficult. This Stetson Holiday set by Coty that I picked up at Kmart makes gift giving easier for me this year, and giving him this fragrance set would be perfect! My family always does a Christmas video that we film on Christmas morning where we show off some of the gifts that we received and we wish a Merry Christmas to our friends and family. We always have so much fun making it together, and I love the jokes that my family like to include in it too. This fragrance gift set would definitely be the one gift that my husband could feature in our Christmas video. This fragrance will then also always remind him of Christmas morning and all the fun memories that we have together! Find other gift ideas that will bring you family memories here.
2. Columbia fleece: This is for the person on your list that needs new clothes, and Columbia is such a great brand! My Dad and my husband love wearing Columbia, and I’m really loving this fleece to give to one of them this year. It’s perfect for a casual weekend, and for taking a walk around the lake with our pup.
3. Tool set: If you have someone that loves working on different projects or fixing things around the house, this tool set is a great gift. Both my husband and his Grandfather love tools, and this tool set has everything that they would need!
4. J. Crew beanie: This is for the person on your list that spends time outdoors during this winter, and this beanie would make a great gift. I love all of the different colors that it comes in too!
5. Cocktail book: If you have someone on your list that loves experimenting in the kitchen, this cocktail book would be a good pick. The holidays are the perfect time to mix up some new and tasty beverages!
6. Star Wars tee: With the release of the newest Star Wars movie this Friday, this tee would be such a fun gift to give! I like that it doesn’t look like a typical Star Wars tee, and it would be great to give to the fanatic on your list.
What are you buying the men on your list this year?