Statement Necklace

If you’ve read this blog before, you know that I’m a big lover of statement necklaces! My philosophy is always the bigger the better, and this beaded necklace from Pink Brix boutique is absolutely gorgeous. I love it paired with this cozy wrap from J.Jill and my pink suede heels (last worn here). I was so excited when Pink Brix Boutique reached out to be about collaborating, but also sad to hear that they are closing at the end of the month. Prices have been discounted, and you can use the code HEADTOTOE for an additional 30% off! If you’re in need of some new accessories, I definitely suggest checking out the sale!

Winter outfit idea

Pink Brix beaded necklace (Use the code HEADTOTOE for 30% off!) | ℅ J.Jill wrap | BCBG bag | Pink heels | Black ponte pants | Piko top

NC blogger

how to wear a statement necklace

Pink Brix boutique

Photos by GloryRoze Photography | Linking up with Molly, Lauren, and Rachelle.

1. February 22, 2016 / 2:09 pm

I love that!!! I haven't mastered how to pull off the statement necklaces (I usually play it safe haha) but I have one sort of similar to this that I just haven't been brave enough to wear yet! Tomorrow might be the day 🙂

2. February 22, 2016 / 5:18 pm

The bigger the better is my philosophy too! Love the necklace and bag

3. February 23, 2016 / 1:28 am

Aw, it's always sad when a great shop closes down…but it's definitely a time to take advantage of some good deals. This necklace is a great statement piece! Loving the poncho, too!

Jackie
    Something About That

4. February 23, 2016 / 2:34 am

Wow, that is one statement necklace indeed! But I love that it is not overly outrageous and balances perfectly with the look -great job styling!

xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

5. February 23, 2016 / 2:07 pm

Such a fun statement necklace! I love how you kept your outfit neutral to let it stand out and then added a fun heel.

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

6. February 23, 2016 / 7:17 pm

i have a weakness for a great statement necklace as well! The beading and colors make this one a real stunner. I'm imagining it with so many summer outfits already…