This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GIVEEXTRAGETEXTRA #Target #CollectiveBias
Spring weather has arrived! I’m so glad that the warm weather looks like it’s here to stay. With the change in the season, it has me switching things up a little bit in what I carry around with me in my bag. Here are my spring date night essentials:
1. The bag: When the weather warms up I love carrying around a bag that has some color to it! This leopard clutch is really fun and I love the purple and blue stripes down the middle. A smaller bag like a clutch is also my go to whenever I have a date night with my husband!
2. Gum: I always carry gum with me, and especially for a date night! Target now sells these new Extra® 35-stick packs. These “Give Extra, Get Extra” packs are so perfect to share! I always have enough for my husband and for myself after a dinner date. They have durable recycled packaging, and they feature more gum than the standard packs. I purchased both the Extra® Gum Spearmint and the Extra® Gum Polar Ice® to have on hand in my purse and to leave at my desk at work too. You can find them at the checkout lane and Target, and be sure to check your Cartwheel app for a special deal.
3. Wallet: I love using a wallet that is a lighter color like this silver one during the spring and the summer. It’s such a fun piece to brighten things up! If I have a clutch that’s smaller and won’t fit this size wallet, then a coin pouch is a great alternative.
4. Lip products: It’s time to bring out the bright lip colors! Spring definitely has me wanting to wear bright pinks and reds on my lips, and I love this red Revlon lip butter below. I also swear by this eos lip balm, and I carry it with me wherever I go.
4. Phone: This Rifle Paper Co. floral phone case is definitely perfect for the spring. The colors are so gorgeous and it’s really fun!
What are your spring date night essentials?