Off the Shoulder

At first, I was really hesitant to try the off the shoulder trend. I wasn’t sure if it would look good on me, but I wanted to try this one out from SheIn since it’s under $20. To be honest, since losing weight I’m not sure what looks good on me so I’ve realized that I need to just try it on instead of being so hesitant. With this top as soon as I put it on I was in love! I really like how lightweight it is and the fun bow details on the sleeves. I wore this outfit to the Kacey Musgraves concert in Charlotte last weekend (you might have seen it on Instagram here). Do you have an off the shoulder top?

Outfit201

SheIn off the shoulder top | Target white jeans | Open toe booties | Vestique necklace

Claire Vivier clutch

Outfit202

Outfit203

Outfit204

Photos by GloryRoze photography

1. April 26, 2016 / 11:34 am

i love the off-shoulder trend!! great-looking top, great outfit!!

2. April 26, 2016 / 3:06 pm

You look amazing! I love this entire outfit on you!

3. April 26, 2016 / 6:01 pm

i know you wrote you were losing weight, but suddenly it's obvious. you are looking great. first i thought maybe your hair was different?? or something?? what are you doing to lose the weight so quickly. do tell.
    b

• April 26, 2016 / 6:07 pm

Thank you so much!! I followed the 21 day fix program through Beachbody for the first 3 months, and then for the last 3 weeks I've been following the Hammer and Chisel program. Basically they both use portion control containers and have set workouts that you do each day. I really like it!

4. April 27, 2016 / 3:08 am

Lovvvveeee this look! The beige and the white is so pretty and that necklace is gorgeous!

<3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

5. April 27, 2016 / 4:46 am

That is SUCH A cute top. I love it with the side ties and you styled it perfectly with the white denim.