Spring Street Style Trends

One of the things that I love most about blogging is definitely the friendships that I’ve made. Last weekend, I met up with Meghan of Champagne and Suburbs, Courtney of Courtney Fashionista, and Stephanie of A Style of Her Own for a photo shoot wearing our favorite spring trends! We had a lot of fun, and a lot of laughs. I always love hanging out with these ladies and seeing them at different events. Make sure you go and check out their blogs!

For spring, my new favorite thing to wear is a romper. I picked this one up at Old Navy for only $30 and I absolutely love it! I usually have a hard time finding a romper that fits me well because my torso is so short, but this one is perfect. I also love the floral print for spring (that always reminds of Devil Wears Prada). What’s your favorite spring trend?

Moore Square 2016 - 00026-Edit

Moore Square 2016 - 00058-Edit

Moore Square 2016 - 00384

Moore Square 2016 - 00351

Moore Square 2016 - 00270

Old Navy romper | Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC | Vestique booties (similar) | Kendra Scott ringRay Ban aviators c/o DITTO (Use the code HEADTOTOECHIC for a free month!)

Moore Square 2016 - 00266-Edit

Moore Square 2016 - 00254-EditMoore Square 2016 - 00242

Moore Square 2016 - 00244

Moore Square 2016 - 00402-Edit

Moore Square 2016 - 00279

Photos by Nieto Photography | Linking up with Molly, Rachelle, and Lauren.

1. April 11, 2016 / 11:56 am

I literally just bought a romper at old navy!! Not the same one, but I feel like we're on the same wavelength 😉 You're too cute! Love these photos!

2. April 11, 2016 / 12:46 pm

I'm definitely going to have to try a romper! You've convinced me!! 😛

3. April 11, 2016 / 4:04 pm

I love your romper and those aviators. So glad to have met all of y'all through blogging!

4. April 12, 2016 / 3:08 am

That romper is SO cute and I love the group shots. It looks like you're all having so much fun. Definitely one of the best parts of blogging.

I'm also super jealous of the warm weather. I did a shoot last weekend with a few bloggers and it was freakishly cold, so we didn't get to capture shots like these!

Jackie
    Something About That

5. April 13, 2016 / 6:44 pm

I'm so glad we were able to get together for this shoot! Love this Romper and I'll probably be stopping at Old Navy later today to try to find it for myself! Great style, as always! Hope we get to work together again very soon!

Xo,
    Courtney

6. April 15, 2016 / 7:01 pm

You're all so gorgeous and nailed that spring style! Loving those booties with the romper!

Penn&Quill || Robin