This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KashiPlantPower #GOTOGETHER #CollectiveBias
If you follow me on Snapchat (akeeleywhite), then you’ve seen me post about these brownies a few times before. Since starting the 21 day fix, I’m not eating dessert anymore but I do get a craving for something sweet every now and then. Enter, the protein brownies! These brownies satisfy my craving for dessert, but they won’t sabotage my goals! I usually have a protein shake each day, but I also like to incorporate protein powder into recipes. For this recipe I’m using the Kashi® GOLEAN™ Plant Powered Shakes in Dark Cocoa, which is a new product offering from Kashi® GOLEAN™ that you can find at Target.com. This protein powder has 20-21g of multi-source plant protein, and is both vegan and gluten free which is perfect for my sister and I. I love protein powders because they give me energy, and I’m able to enjoy them on-the-go. You can use the coupon code TGTKASHI for $10 off one Kashi® GOLEAN™ protein powder. Here’s the recipe:
1/3 cup of natural unsweetened cocoa powder
1 scoop of Kashi® GOLEAN™ Plant Powered Shakes in Dark Cocoa
1 Tbsp of agave
1/3 cup of water
1/4 cup of egg substitute
Follow these steps:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray a small baking dish with coconut oil or olive oil.
3. Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl, and then spread them into the small dish.
4. Bake the brownies for 8-10 minutes. Tip: keep on eye on these and do not let them over cook. You want them to be a little gooey in the center.
5. Let them cool, and then enjoy!
Do you have any protein powder recipes that you love?