Today I wanted to share with you what’s in my gym bag! I go to spin classes at Flywheel several days a week right after work, so I don’t have time to go home and change. I usually pack my gym bag each night before going to bed because I’m always in a hurry in the mornings. Here are the items that I must have in my gym bag with me, and that I can’t leave home without:
1. Gym clothes: Having a fun outfit to wear to Flywheel is a big motivator for me to actually go to class! I have a lot of printed leggings in my wardrobe now that I absolutely love, along with tank tops and printed tees. I especially love wearing a workout outfit that’s cute enough to wear out to brunch after class on the weekends too.
2. Sneakers: I’ve also acquired a lot of pairs of sneakers in the past year. This rose gold pair pictured above is my favorite pair that I own right now, and I love how comfortable they are.
3. Deodorant: The deodorant that I’ve been using lately is Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant in the cucumber scent. I’ve always used Dove deodorant, but after going to so many Flywheel I classes I was in need something that’s a little stronger. I made the change to because it offers 48 hours of odor and wetness protection plus skincare benefits of Dove ¼ moisturizers and NutriumMoisture for softer, smoother underarms. Flywheel is a really intense 45 minute workout, so Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant is just what I need for a little more protection. I’m sure that everyone around me appreciates it too!
4. Make-up bag: I keep a make-up bag in my gym bag stocked with dry shampoo, hair ties, bobby pins, and make-up for some touch ups. It houses all of my necessities to freshen up after class!
5. Headphones: I always have to listen to music when I work out, and one of my favorite things about Flywheel is definitely the music. They turn up the music really loud, and turn out the lights so that you’re in the zone when working out. Whenever I go to the gym or go for a walk around the lake though, I make sure I have my headphones with me to listen to my current favorite playlist.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.