We’ve started our baby registry, and we’ve been doing some research on the registry must haves! I was starting to feel really overwhelmed, but I’ve been looking around a lot on The Baby Cubby’s website and they definitely make things a lot easier. What I love about The Baby Cubby is that they find really high quality and safe baby gear to feature on their website, and they make shopping a lot more enjoyable. They research products and test strollers on their stroller track, they price match everyday (even Amazon) and The Baby Cubby offers free shipping nationwide at BabyCubby.com over $49. Here are some of the items that I’ll be registering for that The Baby Cubby carries (some of them are obvious and some were recommended by friends):
- Mittens: One friend said that this is something that can be easily forgotten to add to the registry! It’s important though so that the baby doesn’t scratch herself and she doesn’t scratch us either.
- Swaddles: Another friend of ours said that she wraps up her baby every night in a swaddle and then her daughter falls asleep in a swing. She said with that they haven’t had any trouble with her sleeping, and if that works for her then it’s worth a shot!
- Baby carrier: I love all of the baby wraps, but to be honest I’m a little terrified that I’ll tie them wrong. I love the idea of baby wearing though, especially if it frees up a hand or two so I’ll be adding a baby carrier like this one to our registry.
- NoseFrida: My sister has a friend that just had twins, and this is the number one item she said to register for!
- Stroller and car seat: I love the idea of having a car seat that just clips into the stroller. This way, I won’t have to take the sleeping baby out of the car seat once we arrive somewhere. It seems so much easier!
- Crib: I really want to get a white crib for the nursery, and this one has storage underneath which is definitely an added bonus!
- Portable crib: Whenever we are visiting with my parents and my in-laws we’ll need to make sure that we have a portable crib with us for nap time like this one above.
This post is in collaboration with The Baby Cubby. All thoughts and opinions are my own.