Lately I’ve been trying to make more of an effort to take time out for myself since having Charlotte, and this of course means spending quality time with friends! A couple weeks ago I met up with Meghan and today I wanted to share 5 ideas for the ultimate girl’s day in Cameron Village. One of the things that I love about Cameron Village is that it’s pretty much a one stop shop. You can spend your entire day there with the variety of stores and restaurants, and they have everything that you need for having a girl’s day.
- Meet up in the morning and grab a cup of iced coffee or iced tea and sit outside.
2. Have brunch of lunch at one of the many restaurants in Cameron Village. They have spots for pretty much all kinds of food including American, Mexican, Asian, Southern, and of course a couple places for dessert too!
3. Attend a cycling or yoga class.
4. Spend some time getting pampered by either getting a manicure and pedicure, or a massage.
5. Do a little retail therapy at the boutiques around the Village. They have stores featuring women’s apparel and accessories, men’s apparel, home decor, and much more.
Photos by GloryRoze Photography
This post is in collaboration with Cameron Village Shopping Center. All thoughts and opinions are my own.