(You can shop my pajamas here)
Today I thought I would do something a little different and share our favorite children’s books! Every night before bed we read Charlotte a book and she absolutely loves it. She’ll even turn the pages the right way which cracks me up, and then of course will promptly try to eat the book as well. It has been fun reliving some of our old favorites and also discovering some new ones too.
1. The Very Hungry Caterpillar: This book is Charlotte’s number 1 favorite, and it’s so cute to see how her eyes light up whenever we take this book out.
2. The Pigeon Needs a Bath: For my baby shower, everyone brought a book instead of a card and wrote a message for Charlotte inside. My cousin bought this book, and it is so funny! We have a few other pigeon books, and I definitely recommend them.
3. Everything is Mama: I was hoping that this book by Jimmy Fallon would help Charlotte say Mama as her first word….I was wrong.
4. Your Baby’s First Word Will Be Dada: Apparently this book by Jimmy Fallon works better than the Mama version. Charlotte’s first word was ‘Dada’ and she likes to say it over and over again whenever I say Mama. Regardless, this is a really cute book and I love anything by Jimmy Fallon!
5. Rocket Science for Babies: This is a series of engineering books for babies that my Mother-in-law found! My husband is an engineer, so he absolutely loves reading these books to Charlotte before bed. It’s pretty hilarious that she has all of these different books including Rocket Science for Babies.
What are your favorite children’s books?
Photo by GloryRoze Photography