I’m mentioned my love of Trader Joe’s before (you can see my favorite items here). I love their cauliflower gnocchi and one of my favorite weeknight meals to make is this cauliflower gnocchi sheet pan dinner! This dinner is full of flavor, is easy, and is vegetarian (although my meat loving husband likes this dish too). Here’s how to make it:
2 bags of Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi
1 can of white beans
1 pint of grape tomatoes
2 bell peppers
1 red onion
1 can of tomato sauce
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Slice the peppers and onion, and cut the grape tomatoes in half.
- Place the 2 bags of Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi, peppers, onion, and grape tomatoes on a cookie sheet. Then drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and toss.
- Put the cookie sheet in the oven for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, toss again, and place the white beans on top of the cauliflower mixture.
- Bake for 10 more minutes.
- Place a serving in a bowl and top with tomato sauce and parmesan cheese.