My hair is naturally curly, but I’ve been using a flat iron to straighten it for years! I like to keep my hair shorter, and all the products I’ve used in the past didn’t work well and left me feeling like Shirley Temple. One of my friends introduced me to R + Co curl cream and this product is truly amazing! I love the way that it leaves my hair feeling soft and not crunchy like other products, and it smells amazing.
Here’s what I do to style my naturally curly hair:
1. Start with wet hair
2. I don’t like leaving my hair all the way down because it’s just a lot of hair and it gets in my face. I usually do this simple rope braid (you can see the tutorial here), or I’ll do a half-up top knot.
3. Once the braid or top knot is done, I apply the R + Co curl cream to the hair that’s still down,
4. I then define the curls by twisting pieces of hair and wrapping it around my finger,
5. I let my hair air dry, but you could also dry it with a diffuser,
6. I then finish with a little hair spray,
Photos by GloryRoze Photography