I’m currently in love with the Isle of Paradise self-tanning drops (in medium) and I wanted to share all about it today! I’ve tried a lot of self-tanners in the past but I always hate the smell, how they leave me looking orange, and that it gets all over my sheets and towels. Luckily, none of those things happen when using these self-tanning drops and I really love that I’m able to mix them with my favorite lotion. Here’s how you use them:
- I start with clean skin, and usually apply self-tanner after taking a shower.
- I pick my favorite lotion (this is the one I’m using right now) and put enough in my hand to coat 1 arm, and I add 3 drops of Isle of Paradise. Then I mix it together and apply it evenly to my arm.
- I do the same thing as step 1 but for my other arm, each of my legs, and then my neck and chest. I find that this works well to get an even color when I do each area separately.
- After I apply the lotion and self-tanning drop mixture to my knees, elbows, and feet I use a beauty blender to rub it in really well. These spots can be a little tricky with self-tanner, and it prevents these areas from getting splotchy.
- I use these self-tanning drops twice a week to maintain the right color.
Have you tried the Isle of Paradise self-tanning drops?