It’s hard to believe that Christmas will be here next week, and I’m almost done with my Christmas shopping thankfully! If you aren’t done shopping either, here are some last minute gift ideas for everyone on your list:
1.Build-A-Bear: We’ve taken Charlotte to Build-A-Bear once before and she was in heaven! She had so much fun picking out her stuffed animal and then going through the whole process until we were able to take it home. She also recently received Olaf from Build-A-Bear and she absolutely loves him, talks about how funny Olaf is, and he was even a part of our Christmas photos this year. It would be such a great gift to take any kid on your list to Build-A-Bear and have a fun afternoon together.
3. Educational toy: I try to not buy electronic toys for Charlotte, and instead I really love all the toys by Melissa and Doug as options for her. This wooden alphabet toy is a favorite of ours, and Charlotte loves telling us all the different letters. (You can also see this post on some ideas for activities to do with your toddler).
1. Jewelry: Jewelry is always a gift that I love to receive, and I currently have my eye on this pair of earrings from BaubleBar.
2. Hair accessories: I’m all about headbands right now, especially ones with different embellishments like this one for the holiday season.
3. Books or a Kindle: I’ve started making reading more of a priority this year, and I am absolutely loving it! You can see what I’ve read here, here, here, and here which would also make great gifts. I also purchased a Kindle this year (this is the one that I have) which is what I use to do most of my reading, and that would make an amazing gift too.
1. Yeti mug: Guys can be so hard to buy for, but this Yeti mug is definitely a great option especially for someone that commutes or works in an office.
2. Button-down shirt: I always default to clothes when I’m not sure what to buy for my husband, Dad, or Father-In-Law. My husband loves these button-down shirts by Columbia, and the quality and price point is great.
3. A night out: Getting a babysitter and having a night out on the town is a great option too! Make a reservation at his favorite restaurant or at a new restaurant in town, and enjoy a quiet dinner together.
Photos by GloryRoze Photography